Saturday 3 October 2009

X Factor judge Cheryl Cole performing without Girls Aloud




Cheryl Cole says she is in “pure fear” of performing as a solo artist without her Girls Aloud bandmates.
The X factor judge told Sugar magazine that she’s worried about making mistakes on stage and having no one to turn to.
She said: "The thing is, for the past seven years the other girls have been my safety blanket. If I forget my words on stage or something, there's always four other girls that can pick it up.
"Now I'm completely on my own. I wake up in the center of the night sick with pure fear going, 'What am I doing?'"


Since joining the pair through talent programme Popstars: The Rivals, Cheryl has relied on the girls but now she feels it’s time to take the risk and go it alone.
The 26 year old said: "Girls Aloud is becoming a bit too 'normal'. I want a new challenge, a kick up the bum.
"It's excellent to feel frightened. Being out of your comfort zone isn't always a bad thing."

No comments: