Friday 25 September 2009

Girls Aloud star with a shapely figure







With her pencil thin bandmates becoming slimmer by the minute, it would be understandable if Kimberley Walsh currently lost her curves.
But luckily the Girls Aloud beauty is embracing her shape and refusing to follow in the tiny footsteps of Cheryl Cole, Nadine Coyle, Nicola Roberts and Sarah Harding.



Last night the 27 year old singer glowed in a sleeveless lumpy jumper dress at the opening of Central Perk, a replica of the cafe in Friends, in London's Soho.
She has admitted to struggling with her weight and lacking body confidence.
'I eat healthily and in moderation,' she said earlier this year. 'I’d put on weight easily if I wasn’t in a pair doing dancing and stuff.
'I’m not one of the lucky ones who can eat what they want.
'I think I'm quite normal not thin, not fat and my stomach's OK because I used to dance loads.'
And she told Heat: 'I'm constantly on a diet. I'm not confident or comfortable with my body. I wouldn't rule out surgery.
'When I was growing up Kate Moss was actually fashionable, that whole waif look, and I knew that I could never be like that.'
By contrast, her bandmates have all battled to keep the weight on.
Cheryl Cole plummeted to six stone after allegations that husband Ashley Cole cheated on her last year.
And Nicola Roberts has been looking gaunt and frail since the Girls Aloud tour.
Kimberley was not the only celebrity at the Friends party last night.

No comments: