Monday 6 June 2011

Girls Aloud member Nicola Robert's face looking wise something different

Girls Aloud member Nicola Robert's face looking wise something different.

It's just my eyes her first solo kooky new single Beat of My Drum in video modeling of speech is also not being cheated.

Nope, she admitted he was now her teeth have Street.

“I wanted it done for ages,” she said. But Nic won’t be doing a Sarah Harding and getting any lip service – as she told Scott Mills: “Imagine if it went wrong...

“I mean, don’t get me wrong, I do indulge in lip plumper gloss.

“But where do you stop? You have to do what makes you happy.”

And what will make Nicola, 25, most happy is a Girls Aloud reunion. “I think we’re pretty much in,” she said. “Even if I have to drag them all back by their pigtails.”

No comments: