Saturday 12 March 2011

Sarah Harding Loves Cooking


It has been revealed by Girls Aloud singer Sarah Harding that she will never think of dieting as she not only loves cooking but also like to eat too much as well.

The Girls Aloud star and hubby Tom share a house together, and enjoy spending their time making tasty meals.

"I like my food too much to be that thin. I try to keep in shape but me and Tommy love cooking," Harding told Look magazine.

"Now we’re out of London I do a lot more home cooking. Spaghetti Bolognese is my speciality. I love pasta and bread – all the wrong things unfortunately.

"I try to balance out what I eat but I don’t see Tommy a lot of the time in the evenings because he’s working so I end up cooking enough for two people, then eating it all. I can’t leave it or throw it away."

Earlier this week couple had celebrated their engagement with a star-studded party, and are looking forward to tie the knot with a summer ceremony later this year.

No comments: