Tuesday 15 February 2011

Harding denies Girls Aloud rift


Nadine Coyle will be invite by Sarah Harding to her upcoming wedding.

on New Year’s Eve Girls Aloud singer Sarah Harding got engaged to DJ Tom Crane after been dating for last 3 years.She insists that all Girls Aloud members and bandmate will attend her wedding and she also clear that there has been no rift between her and Nadine.

She told the Daily Mirror newspaper: “I’m getting married, I can’t wait. All the Girls Aloud girlies will be at my wedding, as far as I know, and yes, that 100 per cent includes Nadine. There really is no drama between any of us. It’s going to be amazing.”

It has been reported that Harding has been not in contact with anyone for a while, but everyone has insisted there was no big issue.

She told The Sun newspaper: “I’m obsessed with the film. I love that dark, gothic kind of feel and I want to channel that into the wedding. I want everything to be dark, the decoration on the tables and everything.

“Tom wants something more traditional but I want to show a bit of my dark side. I would love to have it in a gothic castle.” - Bang Showbiz

No comments: