Sunday 16 January 2011

Sarah's Wedding Stress


Sarah Harding's,Girls Aloud singer has realized that planning her upcoming wedding isn't going to be all that easy.

There are several things to decide like venues,will she go for a traditional church wedding or escape to somewhere exotic?

She revealed to OK magazine that how much more I think about it, the more I realise how much work goes into a traditional wedding."

Sarah had already started to thinking about her dress, of course: "I think i'd like a nice vintage dress. I'd like something fitted then I'd change into another dress afterwards."

Sarah is also taking advice from her bandmate Cheryl who got married recently.

"Sometimes you have to suffer for fashion and I'd say Cheryl suffered on her wedding day in that tight dress," she said.

No comments: