Sunday 4 July 2010

Girls Aloud singer Sarah Harding, 28, on Botox and her muffin top


HAIR
"My hair colour is naturally mousey brown. I dye it blonde, so I use Redken All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner, from £10 each, to stop it drying out. I love experimenting with different wigs when I'm on tour with Girls Aloud, and I'm thinking about going dark at the moment."
LIPS
"Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream, £13, is a great all rounder. It keeps my lips moisturised and shiny. Christian Dior does actually good, natural lipglosses, and sometimes I'll mix them up with a Mac lipstick or liner."
SKIN
"With my bright blonde hair, I can look actually washed out if I don't have a tan, so I always use St Tropez Everyday Gradual Tan for Face And Body, £13. I love having tanned, smooth legs, and Veet Suprem' Essence Spray On Hair Removal Cream, £4.23, is actually effective."
FACE
I'm not going to say if I've had Botox
"When I wear make up on stage, it's like I'm wearing a mask: I feel confident. I'm not going to say if I've had Botox or not but I can still frown and my lines move. Age gets the better of us all at some point."
EYES
"I like my eyes. I can look feisty with make up or innocent without. I use La Prairie Cellular Radiance Eye Cream, £186, morning and night, and I keep my lashes looking big with Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara, £6.99."
BODY
"I've not been on stage dancing so much in the last year, so I've got my curves back. I hate my muffin top - it spills over jeans - so I've started Pilates to tone up. I get cellulite too, but body-brushing helps - I do it every day before I shower."

No comments: