Tuesday 11 November 2008

Girls Aloud Star just saved from Car Crash

Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding has exposed that she only just runaway being hurt in a car crash.

The star who was recently speckled with a ring on her engagement finger at that Music Industry Trust Awards told the Mirror:

"I jumped in the Range Rover and because I'm only just getting used to the new roads around my house, I drove up a one-way street. There was a bus hurtling down the other way. It rammed my car into these bollards on the side of the road."

"It was awful. Then, after that, I got a hire car out and someone bumped straight into me. I'd say it's been the worst week of my life."

The new Girls Aloud album Out Of Control has just been launched and early signals suggest that they will be go higher in the charts.

No comments: